One-in-a-hundred-year floods ravaged Malaysia at the tail-end of 2021. Many areas in the Klang Valley had been inundated and the flood has caused severe damage to the residents and properties. Free Food Society geared up to undertake essential support and activities to help affected communities around the states.
Here are some of the people we managed to help in the past weeks:
- Indon Migrants, Taman Bukit Angkasa
- Hulu Langat, Kampung Jawa & Klang
- Collaboration with Pertubuhan Kebajikan dan Hal Ehwal Masyarakat Terpinggir and Persatuan Kebajikan Medina
- Church of Divine Mercy Shah Alam & Sacred Heart Church, KL
- Rohingya families in Kampung Cheras Baru, Pandan Indah & Bandar Baru Ampang
The list of items that we have delivered are:
- Food bags & cooked food
- Essential items & baby milk
- Towels & blankets
- Sanitary pads
- Sarong, telekung and prayer mats.
Thank you to all of our donors and sponsors as well as volunteers for giving us your support towards our initiatives and helping those who need all the help they can get.